11.05.2007

twice in one da(y)

i found this. honestly, i love this. i remember this night so clearly. written on july 25, 2006 [while in mexico]....

im in the mood to either read and get lost in another world or write and make up my own.



got a massive effin paper cut today...by massive i mean this one might need stitches.



went to the pyramids today and climbed one. by climbing i mean walked up 236 stairs. yes, that is the accurate number. no, my obsessive complulsive mind did not click on and count...alexis did...A: dos cientos treinta y seis..como se dice, oli? O: en ingles? A: si O: 236



keiry (prounounced katey)-the two year old- kicked me today because she was mad that i took the roll of double-sided tape from her (thats how i got the paper cut). then her mom smacked her hand.



i realize that i listen to my ipod when i most need to escape what is happening around me.



i usually hold on to my wadded up napkin for at least 15 min after i eat. it must be some sort of security for me.



i find myself really wanting to buy a book of poetry by nikki giovanni. if you dont know any of her stuff...FIND IT AND READ IT. shes amazing.



you know your in a foreign country when your excited about eating pizza.



i played a game on facebook today. i clicked on a friend from high school, then kept clicking on mutual friends. its cool to see where everyone is.



i cant wait for classes to start back. i really want to dive into a new english class. this semester its shakespeare and then some.



decorating for vbs tomorrow. will get to see some familar people.



my mind is as full as a ticks swollen body right now. its not fun. i think it might pop at any moment...



hence the reason to get lost elsewhere


ciao.

[nos vemos]

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I really liked this. I owe you an email to answer your question, I haven't forgotten.